My wishlist from Zaful.

Hello friends. I want to show a beautiful dress that I liked in the store  Zaful. I like the gentle pink color, so I liked this dress.

.
 Bird Print V Neck Long Sleeve Dress Light, gentle dress reminds of spring and love.
 PU Leather Floral Print Crossbody Bag A small handbag will emphasize the lightness of the dress.
 Flock Ankle Strap Crystal Heel Sandal Beautiful, comfortable green sandals will complement the image.
 From Aug 8 ~ Aug 22.  back to school activity details Thelink. We will pick 3 winners and give out the product they chose and an extra copy for free!

Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

You can help develop the blog by clicking on the banner ads and following the links. They are my passive income. Thank you. Paypal DONATE Luda.tischenko@gmail.com

Newsletter

Получать новые публикации по электронной почте: